The Athena Project offers businesses a powerful solution for staying ahead of the corporate social responsibility risks associated with their mineral supply chain. Clients will now have access to our continually updated knowledge base of CSR risks from mines, refineries and smelters for over 20 different minerals. Businesses can receive customized CSR reports complete with data analysis on particular minerals, specific regions or general CSR issues. Additionally, businesses can subscribe to our CSR knowledge base and receive monthly or quarterly data on incidents associated with the minerals in their supply chain.
Corporate Social Responsibility Risks Covered
- Human Rights: Child Labour, Forced Labour, Human Trafficking, Armed Groups, Sexual Violence, Protests
- Legal & Ethics: Bribery, Corruption, Illegal Smuggling, Sanctions, Tax Evasion
- Land Rights: Indigenous People, Displaced Communities, Relocation, Historical Sites
- Environment: Pollution, Contaminated Water, Dumping, Tailings Breach, Particulate Contamination
- Health & Safety: Hazardous Materials, Fire, Explosion, Mine Collapse, Protective Equipment, Community Exposure, Accidents