C-ROADS is a free, award-winning computer simulator that helps people understand the long-term climate impacts of actions that reduce greenhouse gas emissions. You can use it to rapidly test strategies for tackling climate change.
- Translates climate mitigation scenarios into emissions, concentrations, temperature, and per-capita emissions outcomes.
- Offers ability to quickly run real-time policy analysis on a laptop or desktop computer, unlike most climate models.
- Backed by a scientific review committee of renowned climate and systems dynamics experts.
- Outputs are consistent with the larger, more disaggregated models used in the IPCC’s AR5.
- Model assumptions, inputs, and methodology are made transparent and in many cases can be easily adjusted to suit the user.
See full website, including other great tools, at: https://www.climateinteractive.org/tools/