- Do workers feels safe at their place of work?
- Do they feel respected?
- Is there a sense of income security & progression?
The Worker Wellbeing Assessment tool combines direct worker feedback using a standardised reporting and collection system, as well as delivering insights using multiple implementation approaches.
- Captures direct worker feedback on subjects that workers have identified themselves, such as Income and Progression;
- Produces a site score, using results relating to Income and Progression, Safety, and Respect, which can be used to measure worker well-being impact over time;
- Captures data on business indicators so that worker voice data can be correlated with business performance;
- Helps provide context for the analysis of audits, highlighting where you should prioritise action and investment;
- Produces straight-forward quantitative data for each question, by category or site and by key demographics, which can be used for in-depth analysis.